Ellen Melko Moore led these training sessions!
LinkedIn for the Top 1%
Part 1 you’ll learn:
- How to create a LinkedIn Profile for 2020 that will immediately separate you from the pack. Instead of being “about you,” it will be FOR your target client.
- How to handle incoming and outgoing Connection Requests that will help you build an elite network of power-partners, a network based on quality rather than quantity.
- How to master a “Social Seller” Mindset on LInkedIn that will always out-perform “lead generation” (if your offer is designed to serve the highest of high value clients).
Part 2 you’ll learn:
Master the art of LinkedIn People Search, focusing on creative ways to find and identify your people BEYOND targeting, titles, and Sales Navigator.
Handle incoming and outgoing Connection Requests to help you build an elite network of power-partners, a network based on quality rather than quantity.
We’re Connected. Now What? Separate yourself from literally everyone else on LInkedIn by neither “connecting and forgetting” or “connecting and selling.” Learn how to turn connection into conversation, conversation into conversion, all without stupid sales-y nonsense.
Part 3 you’ll learn:
- How to create your LI Intention/plan
- How to Search for and Find your ideal connections
- CONTENT: What do I post, how much can I share?
And many other things that are critical to using LI like the “Top 1%!”
Ellen Melko Moore started out teaching rhetoric and persuasive voice at the University of Denver, and she’s never gotten over her obsession with communication that inspires people to take action. She’s done brand consulting work for Oprah Winfrey, The Early Show, and the Zappos guys, and now creates and teaches LinkedIn social selling strategies for some of the top thought leaders in the digital marketing space. A lifelong fan of literary fiction and hip hop, Ellen is grateful to be here on the planet at the same exact time as Eckhart Tolle, Seth MacFarlane, and all of you.
Click below for the recordings & resources: