Loading Events
This event has passed.

Erin Amundson will be leading our April training!

Employing Your Dreams & Subconscious Mind in Business

Our minds, made up of the conscious and subconscious, contain natural creative technology designed to make achieving our dreams fun and easy. Unfortunately, most of us rely heavily on the conscious part of the mind to achieve our work which is ONLY 5% of what is available to us. Join Natural Dream Technology expert Erin Amundson to learn a FUN way of engaging the other 95% and discover:

  • How your dreams communicate with you about business and/or personal growth
  • How to use this playful approach to sharpen your natural technology (create growth and accomplish dreams that are in ALIGNMENT)
  • Turn your dreams into reality and enjoy growing your business

Too often, we work ourselves to the bone and achieve less than we would like. When we align with and use our natural technology, our outcomes begin to surpass our input.

Click HERE at 4pm on 4/10 to join!

Go to Top